Brow lift surgery
A brow lift, also commonly called a forehead lift, rejuvenates the face above the eyes to restore a more refreshed appearance that better reflects a patient’s natural vibrance. By removing excess sagging, skin on the forehead and repositioning the underlying muscles and tissues, a brow lift can correct a heavy, sagging brow, eliminate deep furrows, and restore a smoother, more youthful contour to the upper one-third of the face.
Brow lift in Iran is done.
- Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
Other cosmetic procedures that may be performed with a brow lift include:
- Upper and or lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Facelift surgery
- Skin resurfacing techniques
- Neck lift surgery
Why it’s done
Aging typically causes the brows to move down. As skin and soft tissues lose elasticity, the distance between the eyebrows and eyelashes also shortens. Brow lift in Iran and Forehead lift in Iran is done.
The lower position of the eyebrows can make you look tired, angry or sad. A brow lift can raise the eyebrows and restore a refreshed, more pleasing appearance.
You might consider a brow lift if you have a low or sagging brow that’s contributing to sagging upper eyelids.
Candidate for a brow lift
You may be a candidate for brow lift surgery if you: Brow lift in Iran and Forehead lift in Iran is done.
- Are physically healthy
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals
As we age, unsightly wrinkle lines may appear on the forehead. Frown lines between the brows can make us look angry or “too serious.” Skin relaxation may cause the eyebrows to drop, hooding our upper eyelids and making us look tired. If you are bothered by these signs of aging in the brow region, a brow lift may be right for you.
Brow lift in Iran
Brow lift surgery is one of the common surgery in Iran ,performed by skilled and experienced surgeons in advanced hospitals and clinics. Also the difference in the cost of this surgery in Iran compared to other countries a factor that directs a large number of patients to Iran.
A brow lift poses various risks, including:
- Scarring. Scarring might be visible after a brow lift.
- Changes in skin sensation. A brow lift can cause temporary or permanent numbness on the forehead or top of the scalp.
- Asymmetry in the position of the brows. A brow lift can result in asymmetry, with one or both of the eyebrows appearing too high. However, asymmetry may even out during the healing process. Persistent brow shape or position problems can be treated through additional surgery.
- Hair problems. A brow lift can cause an elevated hairline or hair loss at the incision site. If hair loss doesn’t resolve on its own, it can be treated with scar excision or hair grafting.
Like any other type of major surgery, a brow lift poses a risk of bleeding, infection and an adverse reaction to anesthesia.
In preparing for brow lift surgery, you may be asked to: Brow lift in Iran and Forehead lift in Iran is done.
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and other supplements as they can increase bleeding and bruising
Brow lift surgery should be performed in an accredited surgical facility, a licensed ambulatory surgical center or a hospital.
You will need to arrange for a friend or family member to drive you to and from surgery, and to stay with you the first night following surgery to assure your safety.
Brow lift procedures
Step 1 – Anesthesia
You will be given anesthesia so that you will be comfortable during the surgical procedures. Your surgeon will suggest either intravenous sedation or general anesthesia. Brow lift in Iran and Forehead lift in Iran is done.
Step 2 – The incision
Brow lifts can be performed in different ways. Some surgeons prefer using an endoscope (a thin tube with a camera on the end) and special instruments placed through small incisions made within the hairline. This allows the tissue and muscle beneath the skin to be adjusted, correcting the source of visible creases and furrows in the forehead.
Some surgeons prefer to perform a browlift through what is called a “coronal incision” The coronal incision is created from ear to ear across the top of the head within the hair-bearing skin.
The forehead skin is then lifted and any muscle adjustment can be made under direct visualization. The resulting scar from a coronal brow lift is well concealed within the hair.
For women with very high foreheads, an incision just at the anterior hairline may be recommended. In this way the brow can be lifted without altering the height of the front hairline. The resulting scar, while somewhat more visible, can often be hidden with bangs.
Step 3 – Closing the incisions
Brow lift incisions typically are closed with:
- Removable or absorb able sutures
- Skin adhesives
- Special clips
Step 4 – See the results
Results appear within a few weeks as swelling and bruising subside to reveal smoother forehead skin and a more youthful, rested appearance. Get more information about brow lift results.
During your brow lift consultation be prepared to discuss: Brow lift in Iran and Forehead lift in Iran is done.
- goals for your appearance
- complete medical history
- current prescription medications, including vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
Your brow lift surgeon will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any risk factors
- Discuss your options
- Examine and measure different parts of your face
- Take photographs
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of brow lift surgery and any potential complications
Be sure to ask questions. To help, we have prepared a checklist of questions to ask your brow lift surgeon that you can take with you to your consultation.
It’s very important to understand all aspects of your arm lift procedure. It’s natural to feel some anxiety, whether it’s excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don’t be shy about discussing these feelings with your plastic surgeon.
Patients typically experience very little pain after a brow lift, but it is common to feel slight discomfort as well as a sensation of tightness throughout the forehead. Swelling and bruising are most common during the first 10 days or so after surgery, and are mostly resolved after about 2 weeks.
The timeline for resuming activity after a brow lift depends on the individual—if you are having a brow lift alone, recovery is usually much quicker than that for a patient having a brow lift in conjunction with a facelift or other more extensive procedure. Below are typical recovery milestones following brow lift surgery:
- Day of surgery: walking around the house in encouraged.
- 1 to 2 days after surgery: showering is permitted; be gentle around your incision sites.
- 1 week after surgery: return to a sedentary job; some patients are able to return to work earlier. You may tire more easily, so consider a limited work schedule initially. If you are concerned about visible bruising, your cosmetic surgeon can recommend options for camouflage makeup.
- 1 to 2 weeks after surgery: resume driving, as long as you have full mobility and are no longer taking prescription pain medication. Brow lift in Iran and Forehead lift in Iran is done.
- 2 to 4 weeks after surgery: gradually resume exercise; your cosmetic surgeon will provide guidance for which activities are allowed.
The results of your brow lift surgery are immediately visible. Over time, post-surgical swelling will resolve and incision lines will fade. Brow lift in Iran and Forehead lift in Iran is done.
Satisfaction with your new image should continue to grow as you recover from surgery. The final results of your surgery will appear over the next few months.
Although good results are expected from your procedure, there can be no guarantee. Life-long sun protection will help to maintain your rejuvenated appearance by minimizing sun damage. A healthy lifestyle will also help extend the results of your surgery.