OBTAIN VISA IRAN
PersiaTour will assist you to obtain your visa Iran, be it a medical/cosmetic treatment visa or a visitor visa. (See the visa policy of Iran to learn about how to obtain your visa for Iran depending on your country.)
Based on the country you live in, it may take any time between 2 to 8 business weeks to receive your visa authorization code.
VISITOR VISA/TREATMENT VISA FOR IRAN
You need to take the following 4 steps if you want us to handle your Iran visa :
- Fill the form below
- Pay the service fee
- Receive authorization code by Email
- Collect your visa from the embassy or any international airport you arrive at in Iran.
Below, we explain in details how we would obtain your visa for Iran, step by step:
1- Sending documents
The documents and information you need to provide include:
- Image of your first page of passport;
- A personal picture;
- Current residence (home) address;
- Home phone number;
- Mobile number;
- Email address;
- Estimated date of your arrival.
Please carefully read the following explanations before sending your information:
First page of Passport
- Please open your passport completely,
- Have enough light,
- Have pages 2 and 3 fully in the screen and take a snapshot.
The personal photo must meet these simple criteria:
- Don’t wear a hat, mask or glasses;
- Your face must be entirely visible; no hair or other things should cover part of your face;
- The background of the photo must be a flat, homogeneous surface with a plain color (preferably but not necessarily white). A plain wall would be a perfect background.
- The photos must be something similar to the samples provided below. There are no limitations in clothes and their color. Women can either send a photo with or without hijab.
Current residence (home) address;
Provide the address of where you live.
2- Service fee
The service fee is 60 USD or 50 Euro for citizens of all countries except for British and Canadian citizens which it is 175 USD or 150 Euro, For American citizens please contact us. To learn about the payment options and get the account number please contact us.
Note that what you pay here is just our service fee to apply for your visa authorization code. You still will have to pay the consulate visa fee where you are referring to for receiving your visa, which varies depending on your nationality.
3- Receiving authorization code
Once we receive your documents, information, and receipt of payment of the service fee, we will submit your application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). Normally, you will receive the Authorization Code within 2 to 8 business weeks from the date of the submission of your request (For British, Canadian and American citizens this process takes 3 business weeks to 3 months).
Iran Visa Authorization Code or Iran Visa Tracking Code or Iran Visa Reference Code is your Iran visa approval number which is issued by Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to facilitate your Iran visa issuance.
4- Collecting your Iran visa from an Iranian embassy/consulate in your country or from Iranian international airports
Once your Visa Authorization Code is issued, we will send it to you so that you can refer to the nearest Iranian embassy/consulate with your documents in hand to receive your visa or (if you are a citizen of one of the counties for whose nationalities a visa on arrival is issued at the airport, see them at visa policy of Iran) just take your flight to an international airport in Iran and receive it there immediately without waiting in a queue.
Why get visa in advance?
You will protect yourself from any delay, hassle, or possibility of deportation. You will travel with peace of mind and will avoid any extra financial costs.
No Risk! Any possibility of rejection at the airport will be completely removed.
To request for a visa for Iran, you can fill out the online form below and upload your documents as requested in the form.